Now there are three approaches for Professional Development within your organization. Find the one that’s right for you.
1. Let CILC Assist YouCILC consulting services offer customizable workshops, packages, and personalized consulting solutions pertaining to collaborative learning technology to help your organization, district or region. Learn about best practice implementation models and maximize your investment in technology to:
- save money, save time, reach more of your staff.
- use videoconferencing or web-based technology to deliver your own professional development opportunities within your organization.
- take advantage of CILC’s customized consulting to determine the most effective and efficient vehicle for you.
Download Education Consulting Services Brochure
2. Let Others Assist YouThrough the CILC Professional Development Marketplace you can access professional educators and presenters who deliver Professional Development to your organization over videoconferencing or web-based technology. Their programs are:
- designed to reach your organization when you need it.
- will enhance and broaden skills for you and your staff.
- delivered in an effective and cost efficient manner.
Download Professional Development Marketplace: Provider Brochure
3. You Assist Others (Becoming a Professional Development Marketplace Presenter)Offer your professional development expertise and become an entrepreneur. Share the professional development strategies that have been so successful in your organization. Are you a successful PD provider? Are others in your organization? Others around the country may need exactly what you have to offer. Use www.cilc.org to begin to market your programs through the CILC Professional Development Marketplace today. Through videoconferencing and other collaborative technologies you can:
- open up new markets across the nation and around the globe.
- save travel time and costs and conduct more trainings in less time.
- offer ongoing support and professional coaching.
Download PD: Expand your Reach Brochure
Prior to posting a program, we would like to learn more about you and/or your organization.
Please complete the following information.
Contact Tonia Carriger at 317-231-6526.