View the following highlights of research which demonstrate a range of successful videoconferencing activities and describe their impact on learning.
- National/International: Senator Lugar gives students an insider's view
- Student Impact: A personal connection with immigrants
- Intergenerational Learning: Staying connected
- Lifelong Learning: Continuing education for women
CILC supports collaboration through videoconferencing. View research highlights of these projects.
- I-69 project connects students with community partners
- Northeast Corridor: Linking art, literature, and mathematics to help solve
- Helping shape the future of IndyGo bus services
- Brownfields: Students engage in comprehensive land-use planning
- Creating new harmony in a community through restoration, preservation, and utilization
- Finding community solutions to Indianas water pollution
To learn more about the impact of these collaborative projects, read the following Executive Summary:
- CILC Vistas and their Impact on Student, Teachers, and Communities: Emerging Themes from Vista Research and Evaluation
If you are interested in the development or support of a project contact Tonia Carriger toll free at 317-231-6526 for more information.