To support and advance learning through videoconferencing and other collaborative technologies.
Building trust is of utmost importance to us. We will achieve this by:
- concerning ourselves with what is right and acting accordingly.
- doing what we say we will do.
- meeting or exceeding our client expectations.
- offering quality programs, products, and services.
We view innovation as a necessity:
- for a vital future and to remain on the cutting edge.
- in the use of technology because of its potential impact on life long learning and ability to bring equity and diversity to all learners.
- to foster an environment in which creativity and new ideas are actively promoted.
- in every aspect of our work.
We accept the responsibility to be good stewards of:
- the resources entrusted to us by our contributors, clients and partners.
- our time and talents.
We value collaborative environments where mutually beneficial products, services, and/or concepts are created through:
- open communication.
- mutual support.
- respect and investment in each others success.
We believe in the philosophy that to lead is to serve.
CILC is committed to taking a leadership role as a Center to create, gather, and distribute knowledge, resources, and experiences, which support collaborative learning communities.