Q. What is a Spotlight Session?
A. A spotlight Session is a 45 minute webinar which provides information related to some aspect of professional development. It is a good way to gain individual insight into a particular topic as well as to determine if the provider might be a good match for the needs of your organization.
Q. What is a Webinar?
A. A webinar is a live interactive presentation between a presenter and an audience where each participant sits at his/her own computer, and is connected to the presenter and other participants via the internet. Webinars typically follow an agenda and have a specified starting and ending time.
Q. Where can I learn about upcoming Spotlight Sessions?
A. Find access to information about upcoming Spotlight Sessions in these FOUR
places on cilc.org:
- The CILC Calendar
- Find the link in the menu bar on the homepage above the Search Box.
- Spotlight Session titles are printed here in ORANGE!
- Under the Professional Development Program icon
- Find the PD Program icon on the cilc.org homepage in the Search Box.
- Under Spotlight Sessions, click on Upcoming Spotlight Sessions.
- Under the Videoconferencing Applications button
- Find the Videoconferencing Applications button on the cilc.org homepage to the right of the Search Box.
- Scroll down to and click on Upcoming Spotlight Sessions.
- Under News on the menu bar
- Find the News link on the cilc.org homepage in the menu bar above the Search Box.
- Under CILC e-Flash, click on Current.
Q. Are Spotlight Sessions archived?
A. Archives Spotlight Sessions are archived and available with CILC Premium Service Plan.