Planning, Training and Coaching Yield Success
CILC is dedicated to enhancing educational outcomes by providing a comprehensive STEM Package.
These videoconferencing packages provides content immersion, exposure to experts, classroom interaction and delivery, as well as the confidence for teachers and students to immerse themselves in scientific inquiry through live interaction with experts, habitats, artifacts and experimentation.
In addition the package allows students and educators to work with lead science educator providers at both national and international level including, zoos, aquariums, museums and research centers - to enrich physical, chemical, marine, animal, earth and other science disciplines. The package can be costumized for focus on other content areas such as Math and Technology.
STEM Package Includes
- 1 Consulting Engagement to determine focus areas and audience requirements
- 10 Target Sudent Programs selected by CILC
- Organizational PIN for booking programs
- CILC to take care of invoicing and billing
- Nepris Membership
- Nepris.com is a CILC partner that matches K12 classes with real world experts. When you are a Nepris member, you can find experts on all Career Technical fields, as well as those working in STEM careers. You choose from a list of experts after you have posted your request, then schedule the interactive meeting with the expert based that suits you. Want to know more?
|FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE STEM PACKAGE
Packages Can be Customized to Fit Your Needs
Contact Jan Zanetis, Managing Director, 502-409-9777.
CONTENT PROVIDER SPOTLIGHT
Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
Program: "Critters in the Cold"
Reaction from CILC Member
“It was interesting to have the children participate first hand in the blubber experiment, as well as the feathers! The children spoke highly of it and the presenter was patient and informative!”