2075 Lookout Drive
North Mankato, MN 56003
based on 1 evaluation(s).
Education: Teacher, Administrator
Video Conferencing Awareness, Video Conferencing Integration, Video Conferencing Planning and Implementation
Collaboration can make the difference between a school district where the status quo reigns supreme and one where enthusiasm abounds and continuous improvement can be expected. This interactive workshop focuses on videoconferencing strategies to develop a learning community where all models of collaboration are evident:
- Classroom to classroom for student collaboration.
- Classroom to the community for authentic student learning.
- Teacher to teacher for sharing instructional strategies, developing curriculum, lesson planning, and examining student work collaboratively.
- School to school for sharing ideas, professional development, and innovative projects.
- Administrators to other administrators and central office to develop consistent and highly effective policies and procedures.
Join this session to get hints and how-tos on how to get started with collaborations, whether you want to start by expanding PLNs (Personal Learning Networks); initiate class to class local, national or international exchanges and collaborative opportunities; connect community leaders with students and teachers; or have your administrative team model virtual collaborations.
- Be able to apply different collaboration models appropriately using videoconferencing as the vehicle.
- Understand the characteristics of collaboration that make it effective.
- Be ready to implement the supportive conditions necessary for collaboration.
- Use protocols for making collaboration effective.
- Learn the tips for making collaboration powerful through videoconferencing.
90 minute workshop or tailored to client needs.
The full fee will be charged to sites which cancel with less than a 48 hours notice. Registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. CILC reserves the right to close registrations when workshops have reached maximum capacity or to cancel workshops that do not attain minimum requirements.
Request this Program Now
Videoconference - H.323 (Polycom, Cisco/Tandberg, LifeSize, etc...)
It is necessary to have a PIN to request a connection. Find out how to get your free PIN, or Find your PIN.
For additional assistance, phone 502-409-9777.
Print this Program Flyer
Forward this Program Flyer